Su'a Cravens and the USC early enrollees are already showing promise
Updated: April 22, 2013, 12:08 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC
- LOS ANGELES -- If you're really an adventurous soul searching for the ultimate athletic and academic challenge, you can be like USC Trojans freshman football player Su'a Cravens, a strong safety from Murrieta (Calif.) Vista Murrieta High, who departed the security blanket of his high school following the conclusion of the 2012 fall semester and enrolled at the University of Southern California for the 2013 spring semester. At 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, Cravens was one of the country's most coveted class of 2013 recruits, and he was just part of a group of early enrolling Trojans freshmen that were so accomplished and highly touted that they might as well have been referred to as The Magnificent Seven. Joining the celebrated Cravens as early enrollees were safety Leon McQuay III, quarterback Max Browne, defensive tackle Kenny Bigelow, corner Chris Hawkins, tailback Justin Davis, and grayshirt freshman wide receiver Darreus Rogers.
To read more of Greg Katz's final spring breakdown, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans #9 Cardinal Football Game Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com