Coming into his own
Spring challenge has helped junior MLB Dawson improve his play
LOS ANGELES -- Heading into spring ball, USC junior linebacker Lamar Dawson was fully aware that he had much to prove.
"Coming into the spring, I felt like there were a lot of things that I needed to work on," Dawson said following the team's final scrimmage. "I really saw it as an opportunity for me to get better as a player."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Clips CEO: Doc wants out if Sterling stays
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- LeBron apologizes for 'chaos' with cupcakes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike USC Trojans Replica Football