Coming into his own
Spring challenge has helped junior MLB Dawson improve his play
LOS ANGELES -- Heading into spring ball, USC junior linebacker Lamar Dawson was fully aware that he had much to prove.
"Coming into the spring, I felt like there were a lot of things that I needed to work on," Dawson said following the team's final scrimmage. "I really saw it as an opportunity for me to get better as a player."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Sources: Wolves eye PF Young if Love dealt
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans Cardinal #9 Football Game Jersey