Coming into his own
Spring challenge has helped junior MLB Dawson improve his play
LOS ANGELES -- Heading into spring ball, USC junior linebacker Lamar Dawson was fully aware that he had much to prove.
"Coming into the spring, I felt like there were a lot of things that I needed to work on," Dawson said following the team's final scrimmage. "I really saw it as an opportunity for me to get better as a player."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Irving torches Blazers for 55, clutch 3 in win
- Grant, Notre Dame outduel Okafor, Duke
- Mavs' Parsons: Harden is MVP at this point
- Serena, Sharapova advance to Aussie final
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Usc Trojans Mini Rubber Football