As spring practice winds down, Trojans still face long list of issues
Updated: April 8, 2013, 10:29 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
One week to go in spring practice and there seemingly are more questions now than there were when USC first put on the pads four weeks ago. Here are just some of the issues that still need to be resolved as the Trojans head into the final few days of drills leading up to Saturday's spring game:
Read more spring practice insight from Steve Bisheff. Become an Insider today.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Kobe has shoulder surgery, out 9 months
- LeBron out against Blazers for sprained wrist
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Usc Trojans #15 Platinum Limited Football Jersey