Last in a long line
OT Kevin Graf is preparing to make his final season a memorable one
Updated: March 18, 2013, 3:01 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- USC starting right tackle Kevin Graf feels a sense of urgency not just because of his senior-to-be status. Coming from a legacy of Trojans offensive linemen, he knows he represents the end of an era. It just seems like a Graf has always been an anchor on the offensive line through the years. Kevin's brother, Derek, played during the glorious Pete Carroll era and started in the 2003 Orange Bowl. His father, Allan, was a starting offensive guard on the Trojans' legendary 1972 national champions under Hall of Fame coach John McKay.
To read more USC's approach to recruiting 2014 offensive linemen, become an ESPN Insider today.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- 3 Hawks make ASG; Cousins, Lillard left out
- No. 4 Duke dismisses junior guard Sulaimon
- Pau met with standing ovation in L.A. return
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Usc Authentic Apparel Youth Usc Trojans Cardinal Qb Helmet T-shirt