Enthusiastic new line coach Mike Summers believes it all starts with attitude
Updated: March 10, 2013, 9:22 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC
- Icon SMI, Cal Sport Media via AP ImagesVeteran tackles Kevin Graf and Aundrey Walker will anchor a line the Trojans hope will be mean and nasty.LOS ANGELES -- When Trojans first-year offensive line coach Mike Summers recently left his feet to give one of his massive linemen the ultimate chest bump for opening a huge hole, it was his way of displaying his passion for how intense an offensive lineman should play. Summers knows that one of the reasons that Trojans head coach Lane Kiffin brought him in was for an O-line overhaul. The former University of Kentucky line coach acknowledges there is still work to be done and that if it's going to get done, it starts with an attitude change -- namely mean and nasty.
To read more about new line coach Mike Summers' approach, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- In progress: Tiger fades at Doral; Reed ahead
- Lions owner Ford dies at 88 of pneumonia
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans Coaches Performance White Polo
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com