Hitting the reset button
Senior-to-be Martinez eager to erase memory of USC's 2012 season
Updated: March 4, 2013, 11:16 AM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC
Tuesday begins the last roundup for senior starting offensive right guard John Martinez, as the USC Trojans will commence one of the most intriguing spring practices in recent memory. Martinez is eager to jettison the disastrous memories of last season. You can see the intensity in No. 59's eyes when he speaks about looking forward to 2013 and completely forgetting about the nightmare of 2012.
To read why John Martinez thinks this year will be different for the Trojans, become an ESPN Insider today.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- Seahawks' Lynch starts holdout over contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings USC Trojans Youth-Sized Hail Mary Rubber Football