Hitting the reset button
Senior-to-be Martinez eager to erase memory of USC's 2012 season
Updated: March 4, 2013, 11:16 AM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC
- Tuesday begins the last roundup for senior starting offensive right guard John Martinez, as the USC Trojans will commence one of the most intriguing spring practices in recent memory. Martinez is eager to jettison the disastrous memories of last season. You can see the intensity in No. 59's eyes when he speaks about looking forward to 2013 and completely forgetting about the nightmare of 2012.
To read why John Martinez thinks this year will be different for the Trojans, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings USC Trojans Youth-Sized Hail Mary Rubber Football
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com