Judge slams NCAA on Bush case
Says NCAA showed 'ill will or hatred' toward USC coach Todd McNair
Updated: November 29, 2012, 2:22 PM ETBy Garry Paskwietz | WeAreSC
- I don't imagine the word "malicious" is one tossed around lightly by Superior Court judges. Yet that is exactly what Judge Frederick Shaller said recently about the conduct of the NCAA during its investigation of former USC running backs coach Todd McNair in the Reggie Bush case.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans White #9 Football Game Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com