Judge slams NCAA on Bush case
Says NCAA showed 'ill will or hatred' toward USC coach Todd McNair
Updated: November 29, 2012, 2:22 PM ETBy Garry Paskwietz | WeAreSC
I don't imagine the word "malicious" is one tossed around lightly by Superior Court judges. Yet that is exactly what Judge Frederick Shaller said recently about the conduct of the NCAA during its investigation of former USC running backs coach Todd McNair in the Reggie Bush case.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Sources: Clips star Griffin has back fracture
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's USC Trojans #9 Cardinal Football Game Jersey