A house divided
USC-UCLA week is here, and the rivalry means something again
Updated: November 11, 2012, 8:48 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
Getty Images, AP PhotoSome in the Bisheff household will be rooting for Matt Barkley and the Trojans, while others will be pulling for Johnathan Franklin and the Bruins.The rivalry is back. I can tell, because so is the tension in my house. USC vs. UCLA means something again, and what that really means to those of us who live in divided households is that the days leading up to Saturday's crosstown match at the Rose Bowl will be full of smirks and wisecracks, chiding comments and sarcastic retorts. And those are just for appetizers. Wait until the game itself unfolds.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Texas' Brown: My situation hasn't changed
- Source: Yanks nix Gardner-for-Phillips deal
- Bucs' Goldson says rep as dirty 'ridiculous'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- USC Authentic Apparel Men's USC Trojans Grey Battler V-Neck T-Shirt