Quick hitters: Date with Ducks
USC faces high-scoring Oregon juggernaut after falling to Arizona
Updated: November 1, 2012, 1:49 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- They're only college football opinions, but at least they're all mine:
• It is surprising unbeaten Oregon, averaging a cool 53 points a game, is favored by only seven over USC in Saturday's slightly watered-down matchup at the Coliseum. Just goes to show what the oddsmakers think of the Trojans' talent.
AP Photo/Wily LowMarqise Lee's performance against Arizona was as dominating of a performance as USC fans have seen.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sandoval to sign with Red Sox, sources say
- Report: Boston, Ramirez finalizing $90M deal
- Brady limits hype: Still 'far' from Super Bowl
- Cowboys rally from 11 down to stop Giants