Quick hitters: Date with Ducks
USC faces high-scoring Oregon juggernaut after falling to Arizona
Updated: November 1, 2012, 1:49 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- They're only college football opinions, but at least they're all mine:
• It is surprising unbeaten Oregon, averaging a cool 53 points a game, is favored by only seven over USC in Saturday's slightly watered-down matchup at the Coliseum. Just goes to show what the oddsmakers think of the Trojans' talent.
• On the radio this week, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez announced four of his defensive starters last week were walk-ons. Great. Bet that makes everyone at USC feel a lot better.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Three Navy players charged in sexual assault
- Vehicle stolen from home of Sooners' Stoops
- Lunt: Gundy lifted restrictions, but too late
- Ex-PSU players support Paternos' lawsuit