Quick hitters: Date with Ducks
USC faces high-scoring Oregon juggernaut after falling to Arizona
Updated: November 1, 2012, 1:49 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- They're only college football opinions, but at least they're all mine:
• It is surprising unbeaten Oregon, averaging a cool 53 points a game, is favored by only seven over USC in Saturday's slightly watered-down matchup at the Coliseum. Just goes to show what the oddsmakers think of the Trojans' talent.
AP Photo/Wily LowMarqise Lee's performance against Arizona was as dominating of a performance as USC fans have seen.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Cespedes has 2 HRs, 5 RBIs but hurts thumb
- Rangers trade Soria to Tigers for prospects
- Shelly Sterling seeks appeal-proof ruling
- NCAA's top cop: Cheaters 'will be found out'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans White #9 Football Game Jersey