Quick hitters: Don't hold back
USC should be prepared for lots of points with high-flying Arizona
Updated: October 24, 2012, 10:06 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
They're only college football opinions, but at least they're all mine:
• If, as some believe, Lane Kiffin has been holding back some of his offensive playbook for later in the season, he shouldn't hold anything back on Saturday. If he does, he'll have a difficult time outpointing Arizona's high-scoring spread offense.
• The over-under for the Trojans-Wildcats is 65 points. Considering the score last year was 48-41 and the two teams combined for 1,136 yards, I'd take the over.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lunt: Gundy lifted restrictions, but too late
- Ex-PSU players support Paternos' lawsuit
- Navy to charge football players in rape case
- Sources: Southern Miss won't renew AD's pact