A look back at notable USC-UW memories in rainy Seattle
Updated: October 12, 2012, 12:26 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC.com
LOS ANGELES -- In perhaps one of the more shocking developments of the 2012 season, rain is predicted in Seattle for Saturday afternoon's Pac-12 Conference game between the No. 11 USC Trojans and the unranked Washington Huskies.
Forecasting a Seattle downpour for a USC visit is like predicting November will follow October, the Rolling Stones will tour again, and Traveler will come galloping out of the Coliseum tunnel after every Trojans touchdown.
Otto Greule Jr/Getty ImagesUSC's last trip to Seattle was a nightmare, as Aaron Corp and the Trojans fell 16-13 to the Huskies.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Lester scratched from start but no trade yet
- Castro fly in 16th ends Cubs' longest game
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Washington Huskies Junior-Sized Tailgater Football