Quick hitters: Redd ready?
Will junior RB be ready for Huskies, and can anyone take the Ducks?
Updated: October 10, 2012, 9:56 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- They're only college football opinions, but at least they're all mine:
• Maybe it's only me, but it seems the status of injured Trojans tailback Silas Redd has been underplayed all week. Redd went out in the second half at Utah and never returned. How much he plays in Seattle could be pivotal.
Rich Barnes/US PresswireSilas Redd left last week's game with Utah due to injury, putting his status for this week's game with Washington in doubt.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Durant offer by UA at least $265M
- Angels' Richards suffers 'significant' injury
- Steelers' Bell, Blount set to face pot charges
- LLWS: Vegas spoils Mo'ne's night, tops Philly
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Usc Trojans Coaches Performance White Polo