Quick hitters: Redd ready?
Will junior RB be ready for Huskies, and can anyone take the Ducks?
Updated: October 10, 2012, 9:56 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- They're only college football opinions, but at least they're all mine:
• Maybe it's only me, but it seems the status of injured Trojans tailback Silas Redd has been underplayed all week. Redd went out in the second half at Utah and never returned. How much he plays in Seattle could be pivotal.
Rich Barnes/US PresswireSilas Redd left last week's game with Utah due to injury, putting his status for this week's game with Washington in doubt.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil's Knicks deal to be done Friday
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- Tillman returning to Bears on one-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings USC Trojans Youth-Sized Hail Mary Rubber Football