Quick hitters: Pac-12 intriguing
If Stanford provided the blueprint to beat USC, who can duplicate it?
Updated: September 20, 2012, 2:58 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | WeAreSC
- Kelvin Kuo/US PresswireEven by following Stanford's blueprint, few teams will be able to contain the dynamic pass-catching duo of Marqise Lee (left) and Robert Woods.They're only college football opinions, but at least they're all mine: • Stanford might have provided a blueprint of how to slow down USC, but here's my question: How many other Pac-12 teams have the personnel to stop Marqise Lee and Robert Woods the whole game? The answer: Not many.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Creighton's McDermott goes over 3K in win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans White #9 Football Game Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com