Loaded Trojans ready for spring
USC definitely has star power and hype heading into spring, but questions remain
Updated: March 4, 2012, 4:32 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC.com
- LOS ANGELES -- After what seems like an eternity since their 50-0 victory over UCLA in late November, the foundation for the highly-anticipated 2012 USC Trojans season gets underway in earnest on Tuesday afternoon with the opening of spring practice. Because of quarterback Matt Barkley's return, the huge spotlight that once was reserved for the Pete Carroll era has returned. One thing that's known about any spring practice is that hope springs eternal, and the final scrimmage in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on the afternoon of April 14 will be a celebration.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Jags, ex-Seahawk Bryant reach 4-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans Coaches Performance White Polo
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com