Kalil intensifies his training
Trojans lineman engages in special training, nutrition regimen in preparation for draft
Updated: January 20, 2012, 11:38 AM ETBy Kyle Williams | We Are SC
PHOENIX -- Already penciled in as top-three pick in this year's NFL Draft, Matt Kalil is working hard to solidify his position.
Training at Athlete's Performance, Kalil is on a strict integrated program that focuses on performance training, nutrition and physical therapy.
Kyle Williams/WeAreSC.comAdding strength and weight while at the same time losing fat is a challenge Matt Kalil faces in preparation for April's NFL draft.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- 3 Hawks make ASG; Cousins, Lillard left out
- No. 4 Duke dismisses junior guard Sulaimon
- Lakers survive Bulls in 2OT to end 9-game skid
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Usc Trojans Mini Rubber Football