Resolutions for the New Year
A list of guidelines for USC fans to follow, or at least try to follow, in 2012
Updated: January 1, 2012, 3:47 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC.com
LOS ANGELES -- Every Jan. 1 brings forth a new list of New Year's resolutions, and 2012 is no different, especially for USC Trojans fans. With that in mind, here are some suggested Cardinal and Gold New Year's resolutions for the upcoming season:
• Trojans fans resolve to refrain from chanting "one more year" when Matt Barkley throws his first touchdown pass in 2012.
Ric Tapia/Icon SMIAs a New Year's resolution, male USC fans should vow to act less obviously smitten when viewing the Song Girls.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Browner stands by comments on targeting
- Brodeur retires, to join front office with Blues
- McDaniels: Pats must be smart vs. Sherman