Quick hitters: Anything can happen
Memories of 2006 will keep Trojans from being cocky this weekend against UCLA
Updated: November 23, 2011, 12:17 PM ETBy Steve Bisheff | We Are SC
They're only opinions, but at least they're all mine: • When they say anything can happen in the USC-UCLA rivalry, they're not kidding. All you have to remember is 2006, when the heavily favored Trojans, poised to play in their third BCS title game in a row, were knocked out of it by an underachieving Bruins team, 13-9.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's UCLA Bruins White Sideline Coaches Polo