USC defense too much for Huskies
Trojans sack Washington seven times and stop its rushing attack in victory
Updated: November 12, 2011, 9:58 PM ETBy Garry Paskwietz | We Are SC
- LOS ANGELES -- One of the enduring memories of the 2010 meeting between USC and Washington was the way the Huskies offense performed in its 32-31 victory over the Trojans. The Huskies gained 537 yards in that game, and the 32 points were the second-most a Washington team ever had scored on USC. On the final drive of that game, when Jake Locker marched the Huskies right down the field for an eventual game-winning field goal, the USC defense seemed powerless to stop anything Washington did.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Washington Huskies Coaches Performance White Polo
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com