Midseason inventory checklist
The Trojans are where they expected to be, but can they move forward?
Updated: October 7, 2011, 11:50 AM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC.com
LOS ANGELES -- As the USC Trojans begin preparation for next Thursday's Pac-12 game at Cal, which marks the halfway point of the season, it's appropriate to provide some sense of understanding as to where the Men of Troy are, and where they are going. With a 4-1 record, these Trojans are where most folks thought they'd be. Lane Kiffin's club opened the season with an expected 3-0 record, faltered at Arizona State but rebounded with a wild win against Arizona.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Source: CB Davis gets $39M deal from Colts
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's USC Trojans #9 Cardinal Football Game Jersey