Scoring points only company line
It seems as if the Trojans are overly concerned with pretty yard, point totals
Updated: October 3, 2011, 11:48 AM ETBy Steve Bisheff | We Are SC
LOS ANGELES -- Welcome, everybody, to the quarterly meeting of Outscore Inc. We would like to introduce our CEO. He's the serious-looking gentleman in the white visor staring down, as always, at his play chart. Next to him, the good-looking blond kid with the poster-boy smile and powerful arm, is our president. And then, of course, the cool, fashionably dressed young man with the remarkable moves next to him is our vice president in charge of excitement. We wanted to introduce our senior VP of defense, too, but it seems he has a bit of extra work to do these days.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Redskins: RG III still starter entering 2014
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans Practice Conference Legend Long Sleeve White Shirt