Scoring points only company line
It seems as if the Trojans are overly concerned with pretty yard, point totals
Updated: October 3, 2011, 11:48 AM ETBy Steve Bisheff | We Are SC
- LOS ANGELES -- Welcome, everybody, to the quarterly meeting of Outscore Inc. We would like to introduce our CEO. He's the serious-looking gentleman in the white visor staring down, as always, at his play chart. Next to him, the good-looking blond kid with the poster-boy smile and powerful arm, is our president. And then, of course, the cool, fashionably dressed young man with the remarkable moves next to him is our vice president in charge of excitement. We wanted to introduce our senior VP of defense, too, but it seems he has a bit of extra work to do these days.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- Tiger surges up Doral leaderboard with 66
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings USC Trojans Junior-Sized Tailgater Football
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com