Ball control, line play key
USC needs to control the line of scrimmage to slow explosive Wildcats
Updated: September 30, 2011, 2:41 PM ETBy Kyle Williams | We Are SC
- LOS ANGELES -- A wounded yet battle tested Arizona team will visit the Coliseum on Saturday. The Wildcats have had arguably the toughest schedule in the nation to date, having played three top-10 teams -- Oklahoma State, Stanford and Oregon. Although Arizona lost all three of those games and has only one win this season, it will not be intimidated by an unranked USC team that is coming off a loss at Arizona State.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Arizona Wildcats Tailgater Junior-Size Football
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com