USC needs to play two halves
Lack of second-half scoring eventually will catch up to Trojans
Updated: September 16, 2011, 10:18 AM ETBy Kyle Williams | We Are SC
- AP Photo/Mark J. TerrillMatt Barkley and the rest of the USC offense need to pick up the pace in the second half after scoring only seven points in the first two games during the final two quarters.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Syracuse Orange Tailgater Junior-Sized Football
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com