Drawn to Daniels
Contact between in-state wide receiver and Trojans has increased
Updated: April 30, 2012, 12:31 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | WeAreSC
- LOS ANGELES -- The 2013 class of wide receivers in California may not offer the same quality and quantity that last year's did, but there are several elite in-state talents this year, including four members of the ESPN 150. Still, the USC Trojans have taken things slow with that position this year, as Lane Kiffin and staff have yet to extend an offer to an in-state receiver. That may not hold true through signing day, however, as interest seems to have picked up in Darrell Daniels (Oakley, Calif./Freedom).Daniels already holds more than 15 offers from schools such as Arkansas, Auburn, California, Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, UCLA and Washington. During the early part of the spring evaluation period, Daniels already has received visits from Colorado, Arkansas, Oklahoma, USC and California. Both the Trojans and Golden Bears already have made their phone call to Daniels as well.[+] EnlargeTom Hauck for ESPN.comWR Darrell Daniels, the No. 52 prospect in the ESPN 150, has seen his contact with USC increase recently.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's USC Trojans #9 Cardinal Football Game Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com