Trojans four-for-four in ESPN 150
All four USC commits make initial list, with two ranked in the top 15
Updated: April 17, 2012, 10:37 AM ETBy Erik McKinney | ESPN.com
- LOS ANGELES -- Lane Kiffin and the USC staff may be facing a two-strike hole when it comes to NCAA-imposed scholarship restrictions for the 2013 class, but the Trojans are batting 1.000 with their early commitments as all four USC verbals appear on the first ESPN 150.The group is led by defensive tackle Kenny Bigelow (Elkton, Md./Eastern Christian Academy), who checks in at No. 10 overall. Just a few slots below, quarterback Max Browne (Sammamish, Wash./Skyline) is the No. 13 player in the country and No. 3 signal-caller. Bigelow is the top-ranked player in Delaware and Browne is the top-ranked player on the West Coast. And while Bigelow and Browne will likely be mainstays in the top 20 throughout the year, you don't have to travel far to find the rest of USC's class.[+] EnlargeTom Hauck for ESPN.comDefensive lineman Kenny Bigelow, the No. 10 overall prospect in the ESPN 150, headlines USC's 2013 class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com