How the 2013 class might look
With scholarship reductions in play again, here's how USC's class might shake out
Updated: February 29, 2012, 1:56 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | We Are SC
- Recruiting always has been an inexact science when it comes to numbers, but last year -- the first of three impacted by scholarship restrictions -- USC coaches found out how difficult it can be to juggle needs, wants and commitments in a class of only 15 players. The class of 2013 has 18 available scholarships for the Trojans -- the 15 allowable scholarships, plus three backdated early-enrollee spots -- and WeAreSC takes a look at how those 18 might be divided up among various positions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Mavericks extend Pacers' slide to 4 games
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com