Figuring out the math
With sanctions about to take hold, WeAreSC takes a look at how the roster stands
Updated: December 27, 2011, 1:49 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | We Are SC
- LOS ANGELES -- No program in the country is faced with a scholarship situation similar to the one Lane Kiffin and the USC coaching staff must deal with over the next three seasons. The NCAA has capped the Trojans at 75 scholarships in each of the next three seasons, with the ability to bring in no more than 15 recruits per year over the same period.
WeAreSC breaks down the roster and takes a look at what effect these numbers will have on the upcoming season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com