Restrictions starting to have impact
NCAA-sanctioned scholarship limits forcing Trojans into tough decisions
Updated: December 16, 2011, 11:23 AM ETBy Garry Paskwietz | We Are SC
LOS ANGELES -- The upcoming recruiting class is the first to be impacted by the NCAA scholarship restrictions, and it's clear that the USC coaches are going to be forced to make some very tough decisions.
This is a staff that likes to win when it comes to recruiting. They pride themselves on the hustle -- on beating the bushes and doing to their homework to find prospects that can play for the Trojans -- so one of the toughest parts of the reductions is going to be having to pass on certain prospects they believe are good enough to play for their team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Kraft expects apology if NFL can't find culprit
- Report: NFL eyes Pats locker room attendant
- Berdych ousts No. 3 Nadal in Aussie quarters
- Report: Curry highlights 3-point contestants
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Usc Authentic Apparel Youth Usc Trojans Cardinal Qb Helmet T-shirt