Newcomers ready for next step
Summer workouts first chance for new Trojans to make impact on team
Updated: June 4, 2012, 2:36 PM ETBy Garry Paskwietz | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- The summer workout sessions are rapidly approaching for the USC Trojans, a critical time in the offseason preparations for a team looking to compete for championships this year. One of the huge benefits of these sessions is the opportunity for incoming players to arrive early on campus, begin taking classes and take part in the on-field workouts with their new teammates.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three people stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans Practice Legend Authentic Font Grey Performance T-Shirt