Newcomers ready for next step
Summer workouts first chance for new Trojans to make impact on team
Updated: June 4, 2012, 2:36 PM ETBy Garry Paskwietz | WeAreSC
LOS ANGELES -- The summer workout sessions are rapidly approaching for the USC Trojans, a critical time in the offseason preparations for a team looking to compete for championships this year. One of the huge benefits of these sessions is the opportunity for incoming players to arrive early on campus, begin taking classes and take part in the on-field workouts with their new teammates.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Source: CB Davis gets $39M deal from Colts
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans Coaches Performance White Polo