Fresno CB gets back on field
Johnny Johnson participates in individual drills at Oakland NFTC
Updated: May 22, 2012, 2:02 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | WeAreSC
- LOS ANGELES -- Defensive backs in the West region have made plenty of noise this spring, but it might start getting a little louder now that Johnny Johnson (Fresno, Calif./Central) is back in the mix. The 5-foot-10, 175-pound cornerback has been off the radar the past few months, as a transfer from Fresno San Joaquin Memorial to Fresno Central two games into the season forced him to sit out the remainder of his junior year, and a subsequent shoulder injury kept him off the field all spring. But Johnson took his first steps back this past weekend, as he went through individual drills at the Oakland Nike Football Training Camp.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Seahawks favorites to land Bennett
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings USC Trojans Youth-Sized Hail Mary Rubber Football
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com