Not going anywhere
NCAA sanctions haven't slowed USC's national recruiting one bit
Updated: May 22, 2012, 1:09 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC.com
LOS ANGELES -- Under former USC coach Pete Carroll and his relentless national recruiting approach, the Trojans brand was so strong that many kids walking the streets of cities such as New York City, Chicago, Dallas, and Seattle were adorned in cardinal and gold apparel. Think the SEC, Big Ten, or Big 12 likes to watch its schoolboy legends dreaming of the bright lights of Los Angeles and the storied Coliseum?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Syracuse falls to NC State in ACC quarters
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Iowa State ousts Kansas in Big 12 semifinals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans Cardinal #9 Football Game Jersey