Not going anywhere
NCAA sanctions haven't slowed USC's national recruiting one bit
Updated: May 22, 2012, 1:09 PM ETBy Greg Katz | WeAreSC.com
LOS ANGELES -- Under former USC coach Pete Carroll and his relentless national recruiting approach, the Trojans brand was so strong that many kids walking the streets of cities such as New York City, Chicago, Dallas, and Seattle were adorned in cardinal and gold apparel. Think the SEC, Big Ten, or Big 12 likes to watch its schoolboy legends dreaming of the bright lights of Los Angeles and the storied Coliseum?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Sources: Clips star Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans Cardinal #9 Football Game Jersey