Future backfield in action
Max Browne, Justin Davis meet for the the first time at the Oakland NFTC
Updated: May 21, 2012, 12:33 PM ETBy Garry Paskwietz | WeAreSC
SAN PABLO, Calif. -- USC fans got a possible glimpse into the Trojans backfield of the future on Sunday at the Oakland Nike Football Training Camp, which was held at Contra Costa College. Two of the USC verbal commitments for the class of 2013 -- quarterback Max Browne (Sammamish, Wash./Skyline) and running back Justin Davis (Stockton, Calif./Lincoln) -- were in attendance at the camp.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences
- Sources: Texas' Brown poised to step down
- Sources: M's add Hart; Morrison deal close
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans Cardinal #9 Football Game Jersey