Getting to 18
USC hopes to use momentum on the trail to get to the 18-commit mark
Updated: April 27, 2012, 4:08 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | WeAreSC
- LOS ANGELES -- The USC Trojans might be limited again by the NCAA in terms of the number of recruits they can sign in the 2013 class, but based on the early returns and building buzz, Lane Kiffin and staff could be on the verge of signing one of the most talented USC recruiting classes in recent memory.There are a total of 18 available spots, with three of those needing to be early enrollees that will count against the 2012 class. Like last year, the USC coaches will look to fill all 18 spots with signees, but they also won't reach to simply fill the class, as any empty spots will roll over and become early enrollees for the 2014 class. This week, WeAreSC runs down how the USC Trojans could allot those 18 scholarships and a look at a possible 2013 recruiting class.[+] EnlargeErik McKinney for ESPN.comSu'a Cravens, a versatile athlete, is probably USC's highest priority in the 2013 class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- Sources: Knicks, Jackson discussed coaching
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- In progress: Tiger shoots 76 at Doral
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's USC Trojans #9 Cardinal Football Game Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com