Claiborne, Ford molding prospects
Former Trojans standouts spending time developing high school players for college
Updated: February 12, 2012, 3:53 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | We Are SC
- CORONA, Calif. -- For a select group of football players in Southern California's Inland Empire, the weekend signifies anything but relaxation. After a week of high school academic work, Saturday morning ushers in several hours of graduate-level football training. Class is called to order by former USC standouts Chris Claiborne and Lonnie Ford, who have made successful transitions into high school coaching after playing careers in the NFL and AFL, respectively.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com