Visit makes decision tough for Seumalo
Oregon State offensive line commit conflicted after official visit this past weekend
Updated: January 19, 2012, 5:52 PM ETBy Erik McKinney | We Are SC
- LOS ANGELES -- It's no surprise that the USC coaches are looking to load up along the offensive line with the class of 2012. The Trojans are still fighting an uphill battle up front, as bringing in just three players in a two-year stretch put the group in a huge hole. Adding six players to the offensive line last season was a solid first step, but with three weeks until signing day, Lane Kiffin know they have to do more to fix the numbers issue on the offensive line.Last weekend, USC hosted a phenomenal group of offensive linemen. Trojans commits Jordan Simmons (Encino, Calif./Crespi) and Max Tuerk (Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif./Santa Margarita) were joined by Wisconsin commit Kyle Dodson (Cleveland Heights, Ohio./Cleveland Heights), Oregon State commit Isaac Seumalo (Corvallis, Ore./Corvallis) and Andrus Peat (Tempe, Ariz./Corona Del Sol). While Dodson and Peat are intriguing, Seumalo could be the one to watch as signing day draws nearer.[+] EnlargeDavide De Pas for ESPN.comThis past weekend's visit to USC has Oregon State commit Isaac Seumalo thinking hard about switching to the Trojans.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
- Guard: Pistorius said everything was 'fine'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com