Breaking down Su'a Cravens
The elite defensive prospect is one of two California 2013 prospects USC has offered
Updated: December 1, 2011, 3:18 PM ETBy Kyle Williams | We Are SC
- After a couple of seasons of watching high-flying, explosive offenses like Oregon and Stanford, USC defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin now knows the type of players he needs to get the job done.
With Su'a Cravens holding more scholarship offers than any junior prospect in California, as well as being one of only two junior prospects in the state with a verbal offer from USC, the Trojans feel he can help keep the Ducks and Cardinals at bay in the Pac-12 Conference. Strengths
Cravens has put on a good 20 pounds since his sophomore year and is still growing. The 6-foot-1 junior now weighs in at 210 pounds and looks to be making more and more of an impact on the field. He excels at both offense and defense, but the defensive side of the ball looks to be the right fit for him at the next level.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth USC Trojans White #9 Football Game Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com