Price, Redfield top targets in 2013
Local junior safeties sure to be pursued by USC, other Pac-12 schools
Updated: October 7, 2011, 11:34 AM ETBy Erik McKinney | We Are SC
- LOS ANGELES -- At most positions, the USC Trojans can lay claim to producing some of the top talent to ever play college football. It is especially true at safety, where former Trojans Ronnie Lott, Tim McDonald and Troy Polamalu are recognized as some of the best ever.Recently, the Trojans have sent Darnell Bing and Taylor Mays to the NFL and now boast a potential All-American in T.J. McDonald. With five available bodies for the two safety positions, the Trojans are in good position this season, but that may not be the case moving forward.Getty ImagesIf they commit to the Trojans, David Price and Max Redfield could become part of USC safety lore alongside Ronnie Lott.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
- Sources: Browns add LB Dansby, S Whitner
- Bynum to make Pacers debut against Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com