More questions for young Longhorns
With an explosive OSU up next, Texas must find answers and get over its loss to OU
Updated: October 10, 2011, 1:45 PM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas has this rule that the players can only dwell on a loss or a victory for 24 hours. The Longhorns might want to speed that up, because they are about to encounter another team that plays as though it were on a 24-second clock. This week No. 6 Oklahoma State brings its basketball-on-grass offense to Texas. And if the Longhorns don't want to end up a grass stain they better figure out how to get past the embarrassing loss to Oklahoma and get ready for the Cowboys.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns #28 Burnt Orange Football Game Jersey