Brown powers rushing attack
Freshman back led the Longhorns with 68 yards against BYU
AUSTIN, Texas -- There seems to be a different vibration at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium whenever running back Malcolm Brown carries the ball.
A fan base deprived of a sound running game since 2007 suddenly appears to have found one, in large part thanks to the bruising talents of the soft-spoken freshman.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Texas Longhorns Black 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt