Defense struggling in Big 12 play
Mack Brown wants to see how other Big 12 schools fair against top offenses
Updated: October 25, 2012, 12:53 AM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
- AUSTIN, Texas -- Mack Brown's defense is to wait and see. Well, not his entire defense. The Texas coach knows his defense, the guys on the field, not the one he mounts every Monday at his press conference, has not played well. He has not tiptoed around that point. But he is also not so sure that everybody else's defense in the Big 12 will play well against the top offensive teams either.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Schutt Kansas Jayhawks Mini Football Helmet
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com