Fun, trust and winning
Poise and enjoyment from the Masters champ are lessons for any athlete
Updated: April 9, 2012, 10:19 AM ETBy Sean Adams | HornsNation
More than a few wise men have said, "When you find the fun and enjoy the process rather than playing for the end result, that's when greatness happens." Think about your favorite champions regardless of sport and you see teams having fun. I heard someone once say of Michael Jordan during a championship series, "He was having fun. He knew it and he knew you knew it."
Fun in sports is based in winning, success, confidence and trust.
AP Photo/Matt SlocumCould Mack Brown and Texas learn something from Bubba Watson's fun an confident approach at the Masters.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Texas Longhorns Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set