Fun, trust and winning
Poise and enjoyment from the Masters champ are lessons for any athlete
Updated: April 9, 2012, 10:19 AM ETBy Sean Adams | HornsNation
More than a few wise men have said, "When you find the fun and enjoy the process rather than playing for the end result, that's when greatness happens." Think about your favorite champions regardless of sport and you see teams having fun. I heard someone once say of Michael Jordan during a championship series, "He was having fun. He knew it and he knew you knew it."
Fun in sports is based in winning, success, confidence and trust.
AP Photo/Matt SlocumCould Mack Brown and Texas learn something from Bubba Watson's fun an confident approach at the Masters.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns #8 Burnt Orange Red River Rivalry Limited Football Jersey