Fun, trust and winning
Poise and enjoyment from the Masters champ are lessons for any athlete
Updated: April 9, 2012, 10:19 AM ETBy Sean Adams | HornsNation
More than a few wise men have said, "When you find the fun and enjoy the process rather than playing for the end result, that's when greatness happens." Think about your favorite champions regardless of sport and you see teams having fun. I heard someone once say of Michael Jordan during a championship series, "He was having fun. He knew it and he knew you knew it."
Fun in sports is based in winning, success, confidence and trust.
AP Photo/Matt SlocumCould Mack Brown and Texas learn something from Bubba Watson's fun an confident approach at the Masters.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
- CFP officials won't budge on semis, title dates
- Ex-Heel Ramsay: Suit filed to improve education
- Arkansas' Long re-elected as CFP chairman
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns #28 Burnt Orange Football Game Jersey