Post-spring offensive depth chart
Projected starters and reserves for the 2012 offense
Updated: April 4, 2012, 9:32 AM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- The meetings began Monday morning.
One by one Longhorns players started to meet with their position coaches. This would be the last chance to let those players know where they stand as spring turns to summer. Some of the players will be in good standing, secure on the first team, not in jeopardy of losing their spot to one of the incoming freshmen. Others
Tom Hauck for ESPN.comCayleb Jones is an in-coming freshman who could see early playing time in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: Penn St. to tab Barbour as new AD
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- TCU's Fields surrenders to assault warrant
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Riddell Texas Longhorns Speed Revolution Authentic Full-Size Football Helmet