Longhorns return to work
Texas has two more weeks to settle some issues
Updated: March 19, 2012, 11:15 AM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas' spring bye is over.
The coaches have had 10 days to analyze, pick apart and put into place a plan for the next two weeks. The players have had 10 days of spring break.
Brendan Maloney/US PresswireWhile Texas coaches won't say anything officially, David Ash appears to be the top quarterback.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Winston, McCarron take home top awards
- McCarron: Saban said he's staying at Bama
- Texas' Brown: My situation hasn't changed
- A&M's Manziel ready to take it to next level
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns Burnt Orange #1 Football Game Jersey