Longhorns return to work
Texas has two more weeks to settle some issues
Updated: March 19, 2012, 11:15 AM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas' spring bye is over.
The coaches have had 10 days to analyze, pick apart and put into place a plan for the next two weeks. The players have had 10 days of spring break.
Brendan Maloney/US PresswireWhile Texas coaches won't say anything officially, David Ash appears to be the top quarterback.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Texas Longhorns White #1 Football Game Jersey