Projecting 2012 offensive depth chart
Texas returns nine starters on its offense but needs help at receiver
Updated: December 19, 2011, 10:57 AM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
- AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas will return nine starters on offense from the 2011 team. Some out there surely are hoping it will be only eight. That's the way it has been at quarterback for Texas for two years. Nobody has stepped up. This year Case McCoy and David Ash each had their chances.McCoy looked like he secured the job. Then he went to Baylor. Now Texas heads into another offseason with questions hovering over the position. Here is a look at what could happen at quarterback and the rest of the offensive depth chart before the start of the 2012 season:[+] EnlargeBrendan Maloney/US PresswireCase McCoy looked like he had secured the QB job before struggling against Baylor.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns #28 White Replica Football Jersey
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com