Projecting 2012 offensive depth chart
Texas returns nine starters on its offense but needs help at receiver
Updated: December 19, 2011, 10:57 AM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas will return nine starters on offense from the 2011 team. Some out there surely are hoping it will be only eight. That's the way it has been at quarterback for Texas for two years. Nobody has stepped up. This year Case McCoy and David Ash each had their chances.
McCoy looked like he secured the job. Then he went to Baylor. Now Texas heads into another offseason with questions hovering over the position. Here is a look at what could happen at quarterback and the rest of the offensive depth chart before the start of the 2012 season:
Brendan Maloney/US PresswireCase McCoy looked like he had secured the QB job before struggling against Baylor.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Auburn to bench QB Marshall to start Week 1
- FSU starts No. 1 in preseason coaches' poll
- Alabama suspends 3 for violation of rules
- Report: Nike asked about Fisher's son's shirt
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Texas Longhorns Black 2013 Football Schedule T-shirt