Running game helps Texas in red zone
Texas rushed for 441 yards against Kansas but had two red zone errors
Updated: October 30, 2011, 3:11 AM ETBy William Wilkerson | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- Facing its weakest conference opponent, this was supposed to be the week Texas' weak red zone offense began to turn the corner. After two drives, that's exactly what it appeared the Longhorns were on their way to doing. Both drives made stops inside the 20-yard line before finishing in the end zone. It was the first time Texas had scored touchdowns on its first two drives since it did so against Missouri in 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Kansas Jayhawks #29 Blue Replica Football Jersey