Nickel Package: Oklahoma State-Texas
Texas looks to rebound, but it won't be easy with Oklahoma State visiting
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: Oklahoma St. limits QB Lunt's options
- For Irish, may be BCS or bust for bowl spot
- Saban: 'Devil' words 'terribly disappointing'
- Running back Richardson will leave Virginia
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
HORNSNATION WEEK 7
THIS WEEK ON HORNSNATION
Odds and ends
• Texas is 13-0 in the game following the Red River Rivalry under Mack Brown. That includes a win last season at 5th-ranked Nebraska.
• Six previous times, Oklahoma State has played Texas when it was unbeaten. In all six of those games, the Longhorns handed the Cowboys their first loss -- a trend that dates back to 1916.
• Three of the biggest deficits Texas has ever overcome in its history have come against Oklahoma State. The largest came in 2004, when the Longhorns trailed by 28 in the 2nd quarter, only to win 56-35..
• Oklahoma State has never beat Texas in two consecutive seasons.
• Just 6 of the 25 meetings between the Longhorns and Cowboys have been decided by 7 points or less. However, two of those have come in the last four years.
-- ESPN Stats and Information>