UCLA looks to run against Texas
Manny Diaz will look to make the Bruins one-dimensional
Updated: September 13, 2011, 4:12 PM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- Jonathan Franklin carried the load and the day for UCLA against Texas last season. The running back had 118 yards in the Bruins' 34-12 win in Austin. But Franklin has some company in the backfield this season. Derrick Coleman, a bruising senior, proved he too could generate yards on offense. Coleman rushed for 135 yards in last week's win against San Jose State. That was one week after Franklin rushed for 128 yards in the season-opening loss to Houston.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Texas Longhorns Full-Size Autograph Football