Brown powers rushing attack
Freshman back led the Longhorns with 68 yards against BYU
AUSTIN, Texas -- There seems to be a different vibration at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium whenever running back Malcolm Brown carries the ball.
A fan base deprived of a sound running game since 2007 suddenly appears to have found one, in large part thanks to the bruising talents of the soft-spoken freshman.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Squirrel-hunting Winston held at gunpoint in '12
- Source: Longhorns reinstate safety Turner
- Stanford WR Montgomery rehabbing shoulder
- OU RB banned from team amid investigation
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Texas Longhorns Junior-Size Tailgater Football