State of the position: Defensive backs
Secondary relies on young players to step up in 2011
Before Texas even knew what it had in the secondary, it had to figure out what to do about who it had lost.
Christian Scott, a 10-game starter in 2010, was suspended following his arrest for misdemeanor assault Aug. 8. After a no-contest plea was entered and accepted, his suspension was set at three games.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns White 'longhorn State' Local Characteristic T-shirt