How to tweak Texas' offense
With new play-caller, early offensive success key for Longhorns in Alamo Bowl
Updated: December 26, 2012, 11:21 PM ETBy Sean Adams | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- It does seem weird to be talking about the Texas offense right now, but in all honesty it seems like the side of the ball with the best ability to change the Longhorns' plight in the Valero Alamo Bowl.
Coach Mack Brown has told everyone who will listen that there will very little change, if any, against Oregon State. Any wholesale change to new play-caller Major Applewhite's offense will not be implemented until spring football in preparation for the 2013 season.
AP Photo/Jack PlunkettA few tweaks by new offensive coordinator Major Applewhite could really help David Ash in Saturday's Alamo Bowl.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Oregon State Beavers Black #1 Football Game Jersey