Surprises and concerns on offense
Midseason review: Ash, offense better than expected through six games
Updated: October 18, 2012, 12:31 AM ETBy Carter Strickland | HornsNation
AUSTIN, Texas -- Bryan Harsin blames himself. He is the co-offensive coordinator, the man who puts the players in their positions and then calls the plays to put those players in the end zone.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
- Lee tries to get 'up to par' at USC pro day
- RB Williams improves speed at BC pro day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Texas Longhorns Black 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt